Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.
520 views | 0 Vote this question as useful. 0 Vote this question as not useful. | Last updated on Jan 20, 2021 Research Interlibrary Loan Books
1. Go to the Library Catalog & Online Resources page.
2. Under Links, click WorldCat Discovery.
3. Search by subject, title, or author. Click on a relevant item.
4. Under Check Availability, click Request Item through Interlibrary Loan. Please note that this option will only be available if 1) it's a physical item (i.e., book, dvd, etc.), and 2) if Miller Library does not own a copy.
5. Fill in the required fields and click Submit at the bottom.
6. It typically takes 1-2 weeks to receive ILL materials. Allow as much time as you can.