3. Search by subject, title, or author. Click on a relevant item.
4. Under Check Availability, click Request Item through Interlibrary Loan. Please note that this option will only be available if 1) it's a physical item (i.e., book, dvd, etc.), and 2) if Miller Library does not own a copy.
5. Fill in the required fields and click Submit at the bottom.
6. It typically takes 1-2 weeks to receive ILL materials. Allow as much time as you can.
Reserve books are materials professors are using in their classes that they have made available for student checkout.
The Reserve shelf is located behind the Circulation Desk. When the Circulation Desk is staffed, you can check out Reserve materials to use for 2 hours in the library.
Due to COVID-19, our Circulation Desk has limited hours. If you need access to Reserve materials outside of our hours, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the book and chapters you need, and we'll send you scanned copies within one business day.
2. Click EBSCOhost Academic Databases under Links.
3. If you know the exact name of the database you'd like to search, scroll down or type Ctrl + F and type the database name in the box. Click the check box next to the database name. Otherwise, click the check box next to Select All at the top.
4. Click Continue.
5. Type in your topic in the boxes at the top of the page. Click the Search button.
5. On the left side of the screen, you can refine your results.